What is NaBloPoMo some may ask? It stands for "National Blog Post Month." I am not an official member of NaBloPoMo, but I like to think I belong still the same. I was introduced to it last year by a friend/fellow blogger. National Blog Post Month takes place in November. The commitment: do one post a day for the thirty days of the month. In the past that has never been a challenge for me, but as of late I have been falling behind in my blogging (which also means I have been falling behind in keeping a journal, since they are mostly one in the same), then playing major catch up. So, I am now gearing up. I have just spent quite a bit of time updating all the past events that I can remember, bringing this thing back up to speed. I am working on my blogging regimen and should be able to once again post 30 posts, in 30 days. I can pretty much guarantee that most people won't find anything more frightening then that this Halloween.


