the first FIVE years

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Swimming!

Saturday morning we headed straight over to the recreation center for the kid's swimming lessons. The kids had a ball, especially with their new suits. I love to watch them get so excited, especially when they are learning new things.


Tinkerbell was loving swimming lessonsMcQueen loved the swimming lessons too. He kept hoping it would be his turn.
Modeling the new swimsuits, the Easter bunny dropped by, just before swimming lessons are about to begin.

Today we went and got our pictures taken. I will post them in the next couple of days. The kids were pretty good throughout the long process.

  • When we were at the photo place, the kids were playing while I was checking some stuff and going through the pictures. The kids organized a game of "duck-duck goose" right there in the store. Some little boy was trying to play it with them. Tinkerbell tagged the little boy, and then the (approximately 2 year old) little boy immediately tagged McQueen who just happened to be walking by. McQueen very matter of factly stated, "hey little boy, this is not tag, it is duck-duck goose." Haven't you ever played "duck-duck goose before?" No, McQueen I think there is a good chance that he hasn't!





Who is Visiting?