the first FIVE years

Monday, August 10, 2009

Biking Day

Today, we just did some chores and errands here and there. We mowed the lawn, cleaned the car really well, etc. Later in the day, we went for a really long bike ride. It was fun to bike all around. McQueen always seemed to be way out in front. Tinkerbell wanted to stay a little bit farther behind, so as to not accumulate too much speed. It is amazing to see how fast they progress. Less then a year ago, I used to have to push them to get them going again every time they stopped. Now they are cruising around on two wheels with virtually no help at all, except for when crossing busy streets. I used to think it was retarded when people would comment on how fast kids grow up, until I had my own. Then, I had my own and I saw it first hand. Now I say it all the time. In fact, I now say it so much that I think it is retarded again, and that it is just stating the obvious. History really does repeat itself doesn't it......

Who is Visiting?