Our really good friends the Andersons came back to Utah this weekend. We used to hang out with them all the time, until they packed up and moved to O-freaking-HI-O! It was so much fun to hang out with them, and all of us picked up right where we had left off. We couldn't believe how big their kids have gotten, and they couldn't believe how big Tinkerbell and McQueen have grown. We ate at Cafe Rio (a long standing favorite of ours), and then went swimming with them. The kids and adults loved the slide. We also played a couple of games of pool basketball. I don't remember pool basketball being nearly as tiring when I played it as a kid. I think everyone had a great time, but it was honestly a lot of work for me. I could hardly enjoy myself as I thought of all the ways I could get them to move back here! I finally came to this conclusion: Jason, I will not post the video of you going down the slide if you move back within six months. I do not consider that blackmail, only persuasion. Anyway, just let me know.
The HOLE-IN-ONE video


