the first FIVE years

Friday, August 14, 2009

Been Behind in Blogging

I truly and humbly apologize for being so far behind in my blogging. It was not until today, a full WEEK later, that I am posting about the happenings of last weekend. I do not know if you can forgive me, but I want to make things right. In the subsequent posts below, I have included information, pictures, and videos that you may find useful, helpful, and informative. In this post, I also included this video. I do this with the hope of it helping in your ability to open your heart and forgive me. So, I would just like to once again ask your forgiveness.
Yes, this post is directed right at you. Yes, you, the person in Kent, Washington, who thinks this blog may have something to do with his city. May the heavens shine down upon you for being my one and only, ever loyal, reader. You so willingly give up so much of your valuable time to read something everyone else (including me) considers SO boring! So, here is a big thanks from me to you, Ben Dover!

Who is Visiting?