Savior I need thee…
when my life seems rough
when my heart is full of sorrow
when my challenges seem too tough
when I’m scared to face tomorrow
Savior I need thee…
when it’s hard to clearly see
when I feel turmoil in my life
when struggling through debris
when feeling conflict and strife
Savior I need thee…
when I’m too weary to stand
when I’m tossed by a fearsome tide
when the waves crashing are too grand
when I need thee to lift and guide
Savior I need thee…
when I’m unsure of the way
when I start to steer towards wrong
when the fog is thick and gray
when I’ve forgotten where I belong
Savior I need thee…
when I need to forgive
when I think that I’ve been wronged
when someone has made it harder to live
when my suffering has been prolonged
Savior I need thee…
when my world is well
when joyfulness fills my head
when my heart begins to swell
when I can’t wait to see what’s ahead
Savior I need thee…
when I have sought thy will
when I find myself at peace
when my spirit can be still
when my troubles seem to cease
Savior I need thee…
when I feel strong
when tough waters have been stilled
when I’m blissfully floating along
when promised blessings have been fulfilled
Savior I need thee…
when I am seeking thee
when I’m walking as thou wants me to
when I am being the best I can be
when seeking all thou would have me do
Savior I cannot express my need
to have thee be by my side
it does not matter where I am
I have great need for thee to abide
when my life seems rough
when my heart is full of sorrow
when my challenges seem too tough
when I’m scared to face tomorrow
Savior I need thee…
when it’s hard to clearly see
when I feel turmoil in my life
when struggling through debris
when feeling conflict and strife
Savior I need thee…
when I’m too weary to stand
when I’m tossed by a fearsome tide
when the waves crashing are too grand
when I need thee to lift and guide
Savior I need thee…
when I’m unsure of the way
when I start to steer towards wrong
when the fog is thick and gray
when I’ve forgotten where I belong
Savior I need thee…
when I need to forgive
when I think that I’ve been wronged
when someone has made it harder to live
when my suffering has been prolonged
Savior I need thee…
when my world is well
when joyfulness fills my head
when my heart begins to swell
when I can’t wait to see what’s ahead
Savior I need thee…
when I have sought thy will
when I find myself at peace
when my spirit can be still
when my troubles seem to cease
Savior I need thee…
when I feel strong
when tough waters have been stilled
when I’m blissfully floating along
when promised blessings have been fulfilled
Savior I need thee…
when I am seeking thee
when I’m walking as thou wants me to
when I am being the best I can be
when seeking all thou would have me do
Savior I cannot express my need
to have thee be by my side
it does not matter where I am
I have great need for thee to abide
Savior please hold me tight
with thy ever encompassing care
help me to ever seek thy light
to feel that thou art there
Savior my simple prayer
is to seek to have thee as my guide
all I can see is darkness and despair
if I don’t have thy light beside
all I can see is darkness and despair
if I don’t have thy light beside


