the first FIVE years

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The End of My Blog

Yes, that is right, after nearly two years of blogging, my blog is coming to an end. I wanted to finish out 2009 as I plan to publish each year into a book (a journal of events). That is the GOOD news. The BAD news is that I will still have a blog. Ashley and I started a new blog. If you would like the address to the new blog, please e-mail me at khp7579@gmail.com. We ask that everyone keep from linking our blog on their own blog (unless your blog is already private) for now to maintain some privacy. We don't care too much who reads our blog and would love for all of our friends to have it, we just want to maintain SOME privacy. So, thanks for reading all the dribble I have written the last couple of years. If you want to read a good blog, remember that Ashley writing great stuff, will probably offset my bad posts. Happy 2010!

Who is Visiting?