If you have not previously read the original training day, please read that before reading this post, or else this will not make ANY sense to you. Lesbians, lesbians everywhere! Today was day two of my training day with my lesbian friend. We actually are having some fun and it really is not too bad hanging out with her. We have a lot in common, but strictly in a platonic relationship kind of way. We drove all around talking about cars, engines, sports, politics, etc. It is like any typical guy conversation, where every guy tries to "one-up" all the others with some sort of story or another. So, yes, I think it is really pretty cool. I previously stated that I don't care if she is a lesbian or not, but I was missing the boat. I think that she may just turn out to be one of my best guy friends!
Today one of our first stops was to pick-up some equipment from a school. While we were there, we ran into a friend who is ALSO a lesbian! I rarely ever see her, and I didn't know that was her workplace. I kept wondering what the chances were that we three lesbians, could all be hanging out at one place together. Of course, the lesbian I was training only knows that I am a lesbian. She had no idea that the girl we ran into was as well. I sort of felt like I was George on a certain episode of Seinfeld. He basically is trying to prove that he likes black people, so he pays black people to hang out with him in front of another black man. When we got back to the van, I made sure to plug that the friend she just met and her WIFE have a ten year old little girl. The girl I was training, incredulously asked, "her wife, huh?" I said, "yep, they have been together for like fifteen years, they had their daughter through artificial insemination." She replied, "oh, that is cool!" Finally I feel like I have been accepted into the lesbian culture. AND why shouldn't I be?!! I am more lesbian than anyone I know! So, as our day progressed, she actually asked about one of our male co-workers. She said, "what is his story, I mean, he seems to have a 'limp wrist' huh?" If this was anyone that I have known for more than two days, I probably would have faked an offended look on my face and said, "no, I DON'T know what you mean." Instead, I told her that it is possible, but I am 80% sure that the ligaments in his wrist are solid. How is it that she can say something like "limp-wrist" when I have been on guard not to let anything that could even be taken the wrong way slip out of my mouth? Okay, I do have to say that she is very open about being a lesbian. As I said, she is really a cool person, and it is not that bad cruising around all day. We can talk about all the guy/lesbian stuff, like working on cars, fixing stuff, being attracted to women, etc....... I just feel like every day so far has been an education. It has left me wondering just who has been training who......


