the first FIVE years

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Apparently I've Been Giving Everyone the Bird!

Yes, it is true. I have been going around to everyone I know, and been giving them the bird. It has not been intentional and I am really sorry if I have offended anyone. I sincerely hope that you can forgive me. It was never something that I meant to do, but I can't seem to stop either. Please forgive me now and in the future. I checked a couple of times to make sure, but according to a quiz on some website, it is true...........



















I AM BIG BIRD!



Talented, smart, and friendly... you're also one of the sanest people around.



You are usually feeling: Happy. From riding a unicycle to writing poetry, you have plenty of hobbies to keep you busy.



You are famous for: Being a friend to everyone. Even the grumpiest person gets along with you.



How you live your life: Joyfully. "Super. Duper. Flooper."








I don't know if it helps, but I am supposedly a good kisser. I am not bragging, but if some random thing on the internet says it's true, it MUST be (just don't ask the three girls in my whole life that I have ever kissed).....





I Am an Expert Kisser



You're a kissing pro, but it's all about quality and not quantity

You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off

And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave

When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable






Yeah, I know at least three girls who thought it was pretty forgettable. But just look at all the girls around me now!...........wait, I promise they were JUST here!

Who is Visiting?